This Expansion Pass contains paid downloadable content (DLC Pack 1 and DLC Pack 2) for this game.
Expansion Pass Items 3 chests on Great Plateau with exclusive equipment and useful items.
DLC Pack 1: The Master Trials Includes: Trial of the Sword Starting with no equipment, fight through 45 rooms of enemies.
- Your reward: powering up the Master Sword.
- Hero's Path Mode See the path you've travelled. About 200 hours of gameplay can be tracked.
- Master Mode Make all monsters stronger and give them regenerating health. You'll also encounter powerful new enemies, and even enemies and treasure chests up in the air. Travel Medallion Register your location as a travel gate on the map.
- 8 hidden items Adds the following items, hidden in chests across Hyrule: Majora's Mask, Midna's Helmet, Tingle's Hood, Tingle's Shirt, Tingle's Tights, Phantom Helmet, Phantom Armor and Phantom Greaves. Korok Mask Found in a chest. If equipped, it will shake to inform you when a Korok is nearby.
DLC Pack 2: The Champions' Ballad Includes: The Champions' Ballad Following an unseen voice, face a new test. Clear out monster camps, discover new shrines, conquer a huge dungeon and more.
- Your reward: the Master Cycle Zero. You'll also help Kass complete an unfinished song by his mentor and write verses of his own, revealing unseen scenes from the Champions' and Princess Zelda's past. Note: To play this content, you must first free the four Divine Beasts.
- 9 hidden items Adds the following items, hidden in chests across Hyrule: Island Lobster Shirt, Ravio's Hood, Zant's Helmet, Phantom Ganon Skull, Phantom Ganon Armor, Phantom Ganon Greaves, Royal Guard Cap, Royal Guard Uniform and Royal Guard Boots. Ancient Horse Gear The Ancient Bridle, which increases the spurs available when riding, and the Ancient Saddle, which lets you summon your steed wherever it is, are waiting to be found in treasure chests somewhere in Hyrule.